How about a swap? (:

Sunday, January 28, 2007

Parcel from Sweden!

Two days ago, when I opened the letter-box, I found a green envelope stuffed inside my letter box! It's my package from Sweden! I was shocked by how quick the package got from Sweden to Singapore-just within 3 to 4 days! I was trying to contain my happiness, but of course I couldn't. I was smiling from ear to ear when I saw what I received:

Here's the close up!

Hand-made Moomin cards. It's very kind of Malin to make a few for me, knowing that I like Moomin. So even though she was unable to get hold of this character in shops, she made cards for me. (:

Hand-made cylinder bag. This was a surprise! It's cute! I love the fabric.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting



Hand-made small tote bag. It's retro on the outside, sweet on the inside. Very lovely. (:

With a matching purse!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Super adorable hand-made amigurumi pastel-coloured teddy key chain!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
1950's inspired hand-made kitten! It's so sweet! Notice the kitten's body? It's the same fabric as the inner part of the tote bag! (:

Disney note paper!

Pink letter set with a cute penguin!

3 pieces of retro printed fabric. One of which is the left over from my bag. (I'm going to learn how to sew soon!)

Printed tutorials on how to make toys and tote bag. It's very useful for a beginner like me. (:

Candies. The chocolate bar melted, so I quickly placed it in the refrigerator. :D

A (long) letter from her inside this envelope! (:

H&M Tinkerbell coin purse! Tiny yet sweet. :]

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Vintage H&M necklace! It's so pretty! (:

Malin gave me so many hand-made stuff and they are so unique! The other stuff that she bought for me are very lovely too. I can't wait to use them and of course, start learning how to sew after my 'O' levels. However, I feel so bad sending her parcel by surface, which goes the same for Phyllis. I hope they will receive their parcel very soon. From now, I swear to send my parcel by air. I'll scrimp and save for the postage fee!

Nevertheless, I'd love to swap with Malin again. (:

2 Comments:

  • At January 29, 2007 at 6:13 PM , Blogger malin said...

    You´re making me blush! No, I´m really happy that you liked everything, though it´s not as great as you says it is. I know my package from you will be much better (Singapore has great stuff!)! We definetely must swap again!

     
  • At January 31, 2007 at 8:36 PM , Blogger Makiyo said...

    Okay, you forced me to comment again!

    Hahah, cool stuffs you've gotten from Malin! Such a nice swapper eh. I hope mine from Marceline will be as great as yours too! I can't wait. Haha, now I'm talking about myself. Can't help it, I'm an egoistic person (jk!).

    HTTP://TRAGIC-LOVE.COM <- visit. hahah.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home