How about a swap? (:

Thursday, January 11, 2007

Parcel from California!

My very first swap parcel arrived yesterday! And it's from Phyllis! (: Imagine being so worn out from extra class and upon reaching home, having to see a parcel waiting for you! That was how I felt. I was jumping for joy after being very patient (not exactly!) for about a week for the parcel to arrive all the way from California!

I opened the parcel with such delight to find it packed with wonderful stuff!

LIP-SMACKERS! I sort of requested for this, and look! 6 different flavours! The one in the pink pouch looks really sweet! (: I can't bear to use it!

Stationeries! Floral Paperchase bookmarks, very adorable sticky notes and (lots of love) funky pencils!

Lovely stickers! I love all of them. They're all so unique, especially the "bubble" (puffy) sticker! (:

This t-shirt was a surprise! Death Cab for Cutie is one of my favourite bands! It's kinda big though, but it's okay. I still love it. (:

Brochures(whoops! The price tag isn't supposed to be on one of the brochures!) and 2 postcards from her! How interesting to know how Phyllis's hometown looks like and the activities they have during winter!

A music and (my very first)photography magazine! I love them! What's more, they're 2007 issues! Splendid! (: (though I wouldn't mind past issues as well!)

Candies! Oh, she included vanilla pods and a sachet of raspberry flavoured cocoa powder! The most unique candy I've seen is the marshmallow fries with Kandy Ketchup! They're so cute! I can't bear to touch it! (Sorry the picture is kind of blur!)


Short and sweet message from Phyllis! I love her handwriting! (:

Phyllis's such a great person to swap with. I hope my parcel for her will arrive soon! (And hopefully not get lost at sea!) I wouldn't mind swapping with her again once she receives my package for her! (provided she likes it!) Thanks so much, Phyllis! (:

1 Comments:

  • At January 11, 2007 at 8:25 PM , Blogger Makiyo said...

    Hello Joby, your bitchy friend's here to comment because you forced me to! Ah! you've such lovely swap gifts (give me those magazines!), and yes i'm frickin' jealous okay! I need to swap with my uk swapper soon! Love ya (esp. your gifts).

    makiyo! tragic-love.com

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home