How about a swap? (:

Saturday, December 2, 2006

Swap with me! (:

Hello people!(:

While surfing the net today, I found a really cool website-Gimme Your Stuff. Since I love to swap, I thought it would be fun to swap stuff from lovely people overseas! (:

What I would love to receive:
-Chocolates & candies from your country
-Vanilla pods!
-Pictures of your country
-Stationeries (especially letter-pads, notebooks & stickers!)
-Small purses/wallet/pencil case
-Handmade stuff such as soft-toys/bags/accessories ('cos I don't really know how to make them so I would very much love to receive one!)
-Julius & friends
-Paperchase products
-Mixed cd
-Tote bags
-Tees with a funky design
-Magazines from your country
-Magazines (food, photography, music. fashion, fashion designing)
-Books(any book which you think it's worth reading!)
-Harry Potter Goodies!
-Vintage/Retro Accessories (E.g Necklaces, earrings, belts/sashes)
-Anything you'd love to share with me
-Surprise me! :]

What I'm willing to share:
-Japanese/local chocolates and candies
-Magazines from Singapore
-Yarn
-Japanese/Chinese Charms
-Cute stuff (:
-Stationeries
-Cute Badges
-Figurines
-Japanese stuff
-Origami Paper
-Stickers
-Hair accessories
-Mixed cd
-Necklaces, earrings, bracelets, rings
-Hello Kitty stuff
-Anything as requested, I'll try my very best to get for you. :]
-Surprises!

I'm looking forward to exchanging stuff with you! So please don't hesitate! :D Do drop me an e-mail/a comment if you're interested in swapping stuff with me! My e-mail address is jo.symphonizer@gmail.com. Hope to hear from you soon! (:

Gimme Your Stuff

14 Comments:

  • At December 4, 2006 at 5:41 PM , Blogger LiveLoveCreateInspire said...

    Hi!
    I' Eve from Italy.
    Of course I would like to swap with you!
    Write to my e-mail address: twinkling.eve@gmail.com

    Ciao :))

    http://sparklinjournal.splinder.com/tag/swap

     
  • At December 23, 2006 at 12:05 AM , Blogger malin said...

    Hi Jody!
    Sure we can swap!
    Mail me, and we can make all of the necessary decisions and wishes:
    malinmaskros@hotmail.com

     
  • At January 12, 2007 at 6:00 PM , Blogger jean said...

    thanks for leaving a message on my blog , i would love to swap , drop me an emial at
    j.sharrocks@btopenworld.com
    and we can sort it all out

    jean x

     
  • At January 30, 2007 at 4:55 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

    Hello ! I would love to swap with you ! If you are interested, please let me know !! My email is olivialyman@gmail.com

     
  • At January 31, 2007 at 6:49 PM , Blogger Jazreel; said...

    hey girl!!i came to leave my footprints here for you!! i want to swap with you!!anything u requested is fine with me. i really love to receive your reply soon!

     
  • At February 4, 2007 at 5:13 AM , Blogger Tryo said...

    Hello I'm french and I'm interested to swap with you ^^

    Contact me on my blog

     
  • At March 29, 2007 at 5:52 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

    Hi Lobby! I'm an Italian girl and I'd like so much to swap with you^_-
    Let me know if your are interested
    Mail me kiarolla-.-@hotmail.it
    or visit my blog
    http://ilgiardinodelpolipo.spaces.live.com/?_c11_blogpart_blogpart=blogview&_c=blogpart&partqs=amonth%3d1%26ayear%3d2007

     
  • At April 7, 2007 at 10:27 AM , Blogger Meghan said...

    Hey, I'm Meghan and I live in Minnesota. If you'd like to contact me you can Email me at SporksEater@yahoo.com

    Good Luck swapping!

     
  • At April 15, 2007 at 6:26 AM , Blogger ~*Maggie*~ said...

    Greetings from the land of roses-Bulgaria!
    Just wondering if you'd be interested in an exciting swap with someone from far away??!!If yes, then don't hesitate to mail me back!
    Lots of love,
    Maggie

    maggie_vasileva@yahoo.com
    www.flickr.com/photos/maggie_is_here

     
  • At August 6, 2007 at 10:45 AM , Blogger tinytoons014 said...

    hey my name is ashley i live in the us to be specific new jersey i would love to swap with you i love hello kitty please visit my website http://scribbleswirlz.wetpaint.com/page/swap and e-mail me @ tinytoons014@aim.com
    thnx

     
  • At September 18, 2007 at 7:24 AM , Blogger Chuck y Karl: Duo Dynamico said...

    Are you still up for swapping? I'm from the US and I'd really like to swap some stationary, candies, mags, and different neat little things. However big or small a trade you feel like (: Let me know: theveryfruitylordfruitington@Hotmail.com or leave a message http://whothecapfit.blogspot.com/2007/09/gimme-your-stuff.html

     
  • At December 7, 2007 at 11:50 PM , Blogger polcia said...

    This comment has been removed by the author.

     
  • At December 8, 2007 at 11:42 PM , Blogger polcia said...

    Hi there,
    Here Paulina from Ireland.
    I just joined the gimme your stuff few days ago, and I'd love to swap with You. I'd be delighted if you can swap with me. I'm sure that we can work out things togehter.
    Here is my e-mail if you'd like to;
    paulina920@vp.pl

     
  • At May 5, 2008 at 11:48 PM , Blogger s said...

    Hi!
    I'm from England and am really interested in swapping with you!
    Drop me an email at twinklythegeek@hotmail.com if you're interested!
    Thanks,Jeanette.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home